Project Aware Coral Reef Conservation (englisch)
Project Aware Coral Reef Conservation Specialty Course
- Coral reefs and the complex life structures on a reef
- Why coral reefs are so important
- Threat to coral reefs
- What you can do to counteract another reef dieback
- including certification
The Project AWARE Coral Reef Conservation Specialty Course helps divers, snorkelers and non-divers understand the important role coral reefs play in the marine environment and how these ecosystems are currently under threat.
The course introduces you to the current state of the world’s coral reefs and explains how everyone can help to protect the living reef from further decline.
In interactive discussions you will learn how to make a difference in protecting the oceans on every dive or trip. The Project AWARE Specialty course is a non-diving course that gives divers and non-divers alike an insight into how some decisions made above and below the surface affect our marine planet.
In our interactive webinar you will learn:
- How coral reefs and the complex life structures on a reef work.
- Why coral reefs are so important.
- Why many coral reefs are under serious threat.
- What you can do to prevent further reef extinction.
- How Project AWARE brings divers and other „water enthusiasts“ together to make a difference.
This specialty course can count toward your Master Scuba Diver rating.
System requirements and procedure
- PC or laptop
Before the webinar starts, you will receive an email inviting you to join our virtual classroom. Use the green button „Join meeting“ in this mail.
Course requirements and duration
Course requirements: none
Duration: approx. 2 – 3 hours