Project Aware Specialty (Englisch)
Project Aware Specialty Course
- Introduction to the Project AWARE movement
- the 10 tips for divers on how to protect the marine environment
- Developing an action plan to make a personal difference
- including certification
The Project AWARE Specialty Course is an introduction to Project AWARE as a global movement for the protection of the oceans. This course, conducted in a webinar, expands and focuses on the 10 tips for divers to protect the oceans. In interactive discussions you will learn how to make a difference in protecting the oceans on every dive or trip. Project AWARE Specialty is a non-diving course that gives divers and non-divers alike an insight into how some decisions made above and below the surface affect our marine planet.
In our webinar you will:
- introduced to the Project AWARE movement.
- learn the 10 tips for divers to protect the marine environment.
- Develop an action plan to make a personal difference.
This specialty course can be credited towards your Master Scuba Diver rating.
System requirements and procedure
- PC or laptop
Before the webinar starts, you will receive an email inviting you to join our virtual classroom. Use the green button „Join meeting“ in this mail.
Course requirements and duration
Course requirements: none
Duration: approx. 3 – 4 hours